Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"The New Phonebooks Are Here , The New Phonebooks Are Here!!!!"

Good news Joinery Bench faithful. My "dealer" read my last post and personally located me a stash of 13" wide 8/4 Ash, Wooo Hooo! So I will be picking that up Friday morning and will be ready for post II with pics on what your top should look like, and how I like to do the saw slot.

I will also start the apron assembly with what is sure to cause a fight I'm sure. Peg joinery or dovetails. I prefer to use dowel pegs, more to the point Miller Dowels, which seems like maybe I have taken one too many boards to the head area since I built it to primarily dovetail with.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news Tim, I am heading to my local sawyer later this morning. Not sure what I am going to us for the top yet.

Look forward to your posts

Regards

Joe

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More